Chandelier Installation in Northern Virginia and Southern Maryland
Are you unhappy with the lighting arrangement in your foyer or dining room? Are you looking for a more aesthetically pleasing light fixture for your bedroom or nursery? Whether your fixtures are outdated or you’re simply trying improve your Maryland home’s lighting, John Goudie Electric can install a chandelier that illuminates the entire room while also providing a decorative touch!
Give your home the facelift you’ve been dreaming of by installing a chandelier in any room! We can help you decide on the right fixture for your home and install it quickly. Call John Goudie Electric today at 301-710-5968 or contact us online!
Benefits of a Chandelier Installation
Adding or replacing a chandelier in your Northern Virginia home offers improved lighting that accentuates your room’s décor. There are many advantages of installing a chandelier, including:
- Transforming a room – Installing a chandelier helps bring any room from drab to fab! A plain room can be transformed into a more pleasing and friendly space with the right light fixture.
- Saving space – Certain rooms of your home may feel small. Instead of throwing a table or floor lamp into the mix, you can install a chandelier to help illuminate the space without taking up extra room! They come in many shapes and sizes and can be used in almost any room, including a kitchen, bathroom, walk-in closet, and more!
- Offering versatile options – Older homes often have chandeliers in their dining room or foyer—but depending on the age of the home, the lighting fixture may be outdated. Nowadays, there are many options to match the décor in your home.
Types of Chandeliers
When installing or replacing a chandelier, you need to consider the size of the space, type of décor, and how much light you would like it to produce. There are many different options for chandeliers, including:
- Tiered – You can add the feeling of elegance to your home simply by installing a tiered chandelier in any room! They come in a variety of shapes, styles, and sizes so you will be able to find the perfect fit for your Northern Virginia home.
- Traditional – Looking to make your dining room or living room more formal? Install a traditional chandelier with ornate details and your guests will be awed by its beauty!
- Crystal– If you’ve ever watched a movie that involved a chandelier crashing to the floor, it was probably of the crystal variety. They’re big and beautiful and often seen in movies during scenes in grand ballrooms. Offering a glamorous, yet traditional look, crystal chandeliers can make any room look enchanting.
- Rustic – If your Maryland area home has rustic décor, you may be interested in installing a rustic chandelier. Instead of the traditional ornate decorations, a rustic chandelier may resemble tree branches, animal horns, or plants. Installing a rustic chandelier can add a sophisticated touch to your rustic feel.
- Mini – Are you interested in installing a chandelier in a smaller space such as a bathroom, bedroom, or closet? A mini chandelier might be the perfect option for you! These are miniature versions of larger chandeliers—allowing you to add style to a smaller room without overpowering the rest of your decorations.
- And more!
Chandelier Installation in Southern Maryland and Northern Virginia
Lighting installation isn’t always a DIY job. Installing a chandelier can be a tricky project—that’s why you can rely on us. No matter your lighting project, the electricians at John Goudie Electric can tackle the job and get it done right the first time around. We value our reputation and hold our technicians to the highest of standards. Our family-run business has outranked our Maryland and Virginia competitors since 1987 with our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
For any residential electrical installation projects, chandelier installation in particular, in Southern Maryland or Northern Virginia, contact the lighting experts at John Goudie Electric!