The security lighting in your commercial business is integral to providing a safe, workable environment for both you and your associates. When a mishap occurs with your electrical security system, you need professional repair at the hands of certified master electricians. Not only that, but you need those repairs to be fast, effective, and fully comprehensive!
For over 25 years, our commercial consumers have been turning to John Goudie Electric to provide dependable, secure service that never sacrifices quality. Our reputation was built on prompt, effective service that is always honest and successful.
Our certified electricians can handle all of your repair needs, including:
- Motion-activated lighting
- Exterior parking lighting
- Halogen flood lights
- Fluorescent exterior security lights
- Street lighting
- Interior security lighting
When you need lighting repair, get the service and quality you deserve with John Goudie Electric. We can ensure that all electrical lighting aspects of your business are fully restored, providing the safety and security your business depends on to function.
I was thrilled with their efficiency and customer service. He arrived the same day, identified the problem quickly and after the part I needed came in he was back right away to install. They even sent me a thank you for my business card! This is a company with superior electrical skills and top-notch customer service.M T
There are many clear indications of a need for repair and we would strongly recommend that you never ignore them. Without security lighting, you expose your investments, assets, and employees to a risk of harm! Contact the master electricians at John Goudie Electric if:
- Your security lighting flickers when in use. Many issues can result in flickering including wiring, worn-out components, trouble with your breaker box, or even a failing fixture. No matter the cause, our specialists will find it and rectify the problem in no time, restoring complete function to your commercial business.
- Excessive bulb or fixture burn out. Bulbs generally come with a time-related guarantee and those used in security lighting tend to last longer than most. Are your bulbs blowing out or burning up too quickly? The problem could lie with wiring or an overloaded circuit.
- Failure to operate. You don’t need an expert to tell you that if you flip a switch, you should get a result. If your lights fail to operate, don’t simply write them off! Not only were they an investment that should be preserved, but the cause of your malfunction may indicate a larger problem with your circuitry.
- Ineffective motion detection. A motion sensor that lacks the ability to detect motion might as well be a very expensive wall ornament. Weak detection (short range) or a complete failure to detect is not really a surprising problem and our experts can get them back in shape in no time flat.
Beyond the examples above, we would urge you to contact our experts any time you notice odd behavior from your security lighting. Humming, buzzing, sparks, anything at all can lead to catastrophic failure and can leave your business exposed to greater risk. To be effective at all, security lighting must be very dependable and we aim to ensure that remains the case.
Security Lighting Repair for Commercial Businesses in Maryland & Virginia
Security lighting repair provided by John Goudie Electric is guaranteed to provide the service you need most, and we work with unparalleled efficiency and precision. To get repair that never fails to impress, contact our experts today!