For businesses, apartment complexes, planned communities, and municipalities, light poles and other exterior lighting systems discourage crime and provide a sense of safety and security that visitors and residents appreciate. To maintain that level of comfort, the lighting systems must be inspected and serviced on a regular schedule to prevent malfunctions and failures.
At John Goudie Electric, our team of experienced professionals can help. We feature complete maintenance and repair services for light poles, security lights, parking lot lights, and other commercial lighting systems. We offer regular maintenance and inspections for your lighting systems, as well as convenient service contracts to make the process simple and cost-effective. Our licensed electricians serve customers throughout Southern Maryland and Northern Virginia, and with over 30 years of service in the electrical industry, you can count on our team for reliable, professional results.
At Goudie Electric, our experienced personnel are fully equipped to perform all the maintenance and repairs necessary for your light poles and related equipment, including the latest diagnostic systems, tools, and fully-stocked bucket and service trucks. We fully inspect and service all components, including:
- Base and structure – We will inspect the base, pole, and light mounts to ensure they are secured properly and show no signs of damage, such as loose or worn fasteners, cracked welds, or deformation due to corrosion, flexing from wind loads, or impacts. Our team can tighten or replace loose fasteners, weld in plates to repair cracked or damaged areas, or replace sections that are too damaged to repair. We will also inspect th finish for corrosion and replace any missing panels or hand hole covers.
- Lighting and wiring – We will inspect the light for wiring damage, bulb failures, ballast failures, and more. Any components that are excessively worn or damaged will be replaced and all electrical components will be tested for proper current, voltage, and operation.
- Control systems – Light controls like photosensors, timers, relays, and switches will be tested for proper operation and replaced, if necessary.
We offer service contracts that include regulatory-scheduled inspections and service visits for your light poles, security lighting, sign lighting, and more, as well as complete repair and replacement services for lighting systems that have major problems.
Your search for “light pole electricians near me” is over! For more information about our light pole maintenance services in MD and VA, contact our experts today!
I was thrilled with their efficiency and customer service. He arrived the same day, identified the problem quickly and after the part I needed came in he was back right away to install. They even sent me a thank you for my business card! This is a company with superior electrical skills and top-notch customer service.M T
Our maintenance services for commercial lighting systems can help your facility to:
- Avoid unnecessary repair calls
- Prevent premature light failures
- Improve lighting system reliability
- Reduce energy usage
- Improve safety and security
- Attract more business in the evening
- Improve customer relations
- Prevent crime
Contact us today to schedule light pole maintenance services at your Southern Maryland or Northern Virginia facility!
Call Today for Light Pole Maintenance in MD & VA
Since 1987, our team at John Goudie Electric has been helping businesses and homeowners throughout Maryland and Virginia with our comprehensive commercial and residential electrical services. Whether you need a light pole serviced, security lights installed, or some simple wiring upgrades, you can count on our team for professional results.