Is your business moving locations? Or are you expanding your current location and need electrical work completed before the move is complete? If so, John Goudie Electric has the experience and know-how to help you finish the job on time and on budget. We’ve been performing commercial electric build-outs in Clinton and the surrounding area since 1987.
When you’re in the market for a commercial build-out in Clinton, you need a reliable electrical contractor you can trust. That’s where we come in—our team provides the best assistance available in the area for your commercial build-out project. We’ve been supplying industry-leading technology and skill to commercial businesses for over twenty-five years and bring all of that knowledge and experience to every job. Build-outs can be highly complex or exceptionally simple. Whatever type of job you have, you can count on our specialists to get the job done right, quickly, efficiently, and with an unmatched eye for perfection.
Your Clinton commercial business deserves fast, affordable work that you can depend on. John Goudie Electric can handle build-outs of any size and work to match all of your unique needs. Contact us today online or over the phone at (301) 945-7688. Our Estimates are quick & easy, so don’t hesitate to call today!
Count on our team of certified specialists to assist you in completing your build-out with fresh installations. We offer a variety of services, providing top-class technology and products for your project including:
- Additional power. Whether you need a heavy up or additional circuits, John Goudie Electric can handle all of your needs quickly and effectively.
- Security lighting. Security is a top priority for any commercial business, and as such, John Goudie Electric offers only the absolute best in security lighting, such as motion sensors, security flood lighting, motion sensors, and more.
- Commercial lighting. High-grade fluorescent, energy-efficient lighting, and extras are all available.
- Generators. Being prepared is what sets a strong business apart from others. John Goudie Electric can help you prepare for any eventuality, in the face of incident or inclement weather, with our manual transfer and standby emergency generators.
Commercial Electrical Build-Outs in Clinton
Our professionals provide all that is needed to perform your build-outs to perfection, offering unparalleled, industry-leading service and quick, efficient techniques. Our commercial electricians will be there every step of the way, ensuring all aspects of the build-out project in Clinton are completed to code and on time. Our build-out services include:
I was thrilled with their efficiency and customer service. He arrived the same day, identified the problem quickly and after the part I needed came in he was back right away to install. They even sent me a thank you for my business card! This is a company with superior electrical skills and top-notch customer service.M T
At John Goudie Electric, we work with a variety of commercial properties in Clinton, including, but not limited to:
- Schools and universities
- Restaurants and food catering
- Healthcare and fitness facilities
- Government and municipal buildings
- Apartment complexes
- Property management companies
- And more!
Why Choose John Goudie Electric for Your Tenant Office Build-Out in Clinton?
Our team leads the industry in skill, technology, training, and service. If there’s anything that our 25+ years have taught us, it’s that consumer satisfaction is an absolute top priority. Running a business in Clinton built on honesty, integrity, and good sense brings great returns and helps us build a strong, long-term business relationship with our consumers.
You choose us for your commercial build-out not only for a guaranteed exceptional job, but one that is done right, done well, and done quickly to your exact specifications. Reliability is our motto, and at John Goudie Electric, your business’ needs always come first.
Contact Us Today for Your Clinton Commercial Build-Out!
For a commercial build-out in Clinton and the surrounding areas, contact the certified experts at John Goudie Electric today. Our team is ready and waiting to get your project done right, and to your needs and specifications.