Are you ready for summer BBQs? Are your outdoor walkways properly lit to avoid injury? Does your family spend more time outdoors than inside your Huntington area home? The inside of your home isn’t the only place that needs wiring and lighting. If you plan on hosting outdoor parties, catching fireflies with your kids, or swimming past sunset, you need to install outdoor lighting or wiring services that will make your home the talk of the neighborhood.
Whatever the reason, if you need outdoor wiring or lighting, John Goudie Electric is the company for you. We have amazing customer reviews and more than 20 years of experience installing outdoor wiring and lighting for your Huntingtown neighbors. Some examples of projects we’ve done in the past include:
- Security wiring and lighting
- Path/walkway lighting
- Patio lighting and wiring
- Spot and flood lighting
- Outdoor stereo system wiring
- Pool area wiring and lighting
- Porch/deck lighting
- Landscape accent lighting
- Tree lighting
- Shed and garage lighting
- And more!
Are you ready to illuminate your landscape? Give the outdoor wiring and lighting experts at John Goudie Electric a call at (301) 945-7688! We’ve been your Maryland neighbors’ go-to electrical company since 1987!
You’ve worked hard to make your lawn and landscape as beautiful as your Huntingtown home, so why not show it off? Installing landscape and outdoor lighting will not only accent your beautiful garden, patio, or pool area, it will also provide extra security and safety to your home.
Different types of landscape lighting include, but aren’t limited to:
- Security lighting – Installing outdoor lighting with motion-sensors or timers adds to the security of your home. Well-lit exteriors and lighted wooded areas can help prevent break-ins and theft and also allow you to better identify who is approaching your home while ensuring the safety of arriving visitors.
- Path/walkway lighting – Outdoor lighting that illuminates paths and walkways adds beauty as well as safety. Low-level path lights spread circular light patterns across walkways, illuminating the path itself while also highlighting surrounding flower beds. Post lights spread along your paths illuminate larger areas and are great for lighting a general area.
- Spot and floodlights – These outdoor lights are frequently contained in bullet fixtures, which allow you to focus the beam of light on one point, illuminating a fountain or certain design elements in your garden. These lights also highlight the front of your home at night, providing a warm welcome to visitors.
- Pool and hot tub lighting – Both under water and above the pool, outdoor lighting is essential for any pool or hot tub area. Pool lighting adds beauty and safety by illuminating slippery areas. LED and low-voltage lighting is popular for ambient hot tub and pool lighting, and fiber-optic lighting creates a twinkling background that’s enhanced by the water.
Benefits of Outdoor Lighting in Huntingtown
There are a multitude of reasons why Huntingtown homeowners choose to install outdoor lighting for their home:
Improve Home Security
With landscape lighting, you will be able to see your yard and the exterior of your home no matter the time of night. Proper security lighting can help minimize the risk of intruders! Our landscape lighting designers can illuminate your home without any annoying glares to disturb your family, neighbors, or guests.
Along with improving the security of your home, outdoor lighting allows us to illuminate the pathways around your landscape to help you avoid tripping over hoses and or on steps.
With landscape lighting, you will have the best looking yard in the neighborhood! Make your home stand out from the rest with tree uplighting, driveway lights, spot lighting, garden lights, and more.
Do you like to host parties or events at your Huntington home? Now you can entertain your guests all night long with outdoor lighting in your backyard!
I was thrilled with their efficiency and customer service. He arrived the same day, identified the problem quickly and after the part I needed came in he was back right away to install. They even sent me a thank you for my business card! This is a company with superior electrical skills and top-notch customer service.M T
Outdoor wiring is essential for entertaining outdoors during summers throughout Maryland. Installing fans that provide a cool, consistent breeze make relaxing on the porch or patio a great way to spend your Saturday. Speakers hidden in trees and behind rocks can fill your backyard with music, and having an extra refrigerator in the shed is a great place to store beverages.
Some types of outdoor wiring you may need include:
- Ground fault protectors
- Connectors and fittings
- Pool pumps
- Workshop wiring
- Cable and conduit wiring
- Hot tubs and whirlpools
- Outdoor heaters
- And more!
Outdoor Wiring and Lighting Electrician in Huntingtown, MD
From lighting to boat lift wiring, John Goudie Electric can get it done, exceeding your expectations. We provide Master licensed technicians, more than 20 years of experience, and top-notch customer service that will keep you coming back for all your electrical needs throughout Huntington. We strive to build a strong working relationship with all of our consumers, and thus far that policy has worked out very well! When you have trouble with light and wiring repair or installation, we want our name to come to mind right away. To make this happen, John Goudie Electric promises to bring our best work to every job.
Contact us today for an estimate on your outdoor electrical project in Huntingtown!